- North Atlanta resident launches Money Pages franchise to help businesses grow and local communities save
- Winchester resident helps community save money with new Money Pages franchise
- Money Pages Franchising experiencing rapid growth
- Money Pages magazine expands to Tennessee
- Money Pages Makes a Match with the Entrepreneur’s Source (TES)
Candidate Referral Program
We are a relationship business. Do you know someone who would be a perfect fit to own a Money Pages franchise?
We are currently seeking qualified candidates to become franchise owners. Candidates should share our values and beliefs and desire to form long-term business relationships within their local communities.
Our referral program rewards you for referring candidates to bring a Money Pages to their local community. If your referral becomes a franchisee, Money Pages® Franchising, LLC will pay you a $5,000 referral fee within 30 days an executed franchise agreement