We understand that making the decision to become your own boss can be daunting, and we’re sure you have many questions. Please review our FAQs to find the answers to many of the questions we frequently field from potential candidates. If you have additional questions or need more information, please feel free to contact us.
- What will I receive as part of the Money Pages direct mail franchise system?
- We will provide you with one week of corporate-based training. We will also spend ten days onsite with you in your local territory as you launch your business. As a franchise owner, you will have access to all Money Pages exclusive trademarks, technology, design and printing resources. We’ll also provide you online access to our confidential operations manual to help you run your business.
- What type of prior experience do I need to have?
- You don’t need to have specific experience in sales, print, or direct mail to become a franchise owner with Money Pages! We require franchise owners to be owner-operators directly involved in the operations and growth of their Money Pages franchises. In turn, we’ll provide the support franchisees need to run their Money Pages direct mail business. We will train you and provide support at every stage to help you grow Money Pages in your markets.
- What is the Money Pages franchise investment?
- The total investment for a Money Pages franchise is $107,500 – $198,500. Our investment includes an initial franchise fee of $50,000 for a protected territory up to 50,000 households. You may be provided the option to reserve additional markets under an approved Development Agreement. Larger territories may be developed for a franchise fee of $75,000 to include markets up to 100,000 households or a franchise fee of $100,000 to include markets up to 150,000 households.
- Are there ongoing fees paid to the franchisor?
- Yes, fees collected allow us to fund our ongoing support services such as continued development of products and procedures, marketing tools, training programs, systems as well as equipment upgrades. Franchisor services include:
- marketing fund
A full explanation of applicable fees is available in the FDD.
- Is financing available?
- While we do not offer direct financing, we can provide references to qualified lending resources. We are an SBA-approved franchise and eligible for participation in SBA financing programs. See our financing partners here:
- What is the term of the franchise agreement?
- The initial term of your franchise agreement is seven years, with three subsequent successor agreement options of five years each.
- How much can I make as a Money Pages franchisee?
- You will be eligible to receive our FDD with a published Item 19. We will also put you in contact with existing franchisees that can share their experiences.