Two Paths to Ownership
There are two ownership paths for a Money Pages franchise owner. The owner/operator takes a hands-on role leading the franchise. If you enjoy leading and motivating a sales team, the Executive Model may be for you. As an executive, you manage the hiring and training of individuals who will grow and promote your business often across multiple opportunities.
- Most affordable entry point to start a business
- Allows for immediate career transition
- No employees to hire and manage
- One-to-one relationship building with local businesses
- Typical 40 to 45-hour weekday schedule
- Can transition to an Executive Model over time
- Ownership face of the business at networking and marketing events
- Semi-absentee, 15-20 hours per week with maximum schedule flexibility
- Hiring, training, motivating a small sales team
- Marketing, advertising, and promotion of the business
- Managing strategic key relationships
Franchise Award Process
Franchises Now Available
Money Pages® is expanding to a city near you! We are offering franchises to markets nationwide. Contact us to get started today!